140 Words (More or Less) About My 2012 Goals
It’s Twitterific Thursday, where I write something in 140 words, more or less. Today I share some of my 2012 goals.
Today I want to share my six 2012 goals with the multitudes of Deucology readers. Some of you may ask, “Why six?” My smart-aleck answer is because there aren’t seven. Seriously, though, I can’t really answer that question. These are six key things I want to achieve this year. They aren’t my only goals, but they are the ones I want to share with you. So, if you’ve made it this far, here are my 2012 goals.
- Run my first marathon at the Kiawah Marathon on December 8.
- Attend Bryan Allain’s Killer Tribes conference on March 31.
- Have an idea for a book that I have outlined by July 1.
- Read the entire Chronicles of Narnia series by December 31.
- Lose 30 pounds by December 31.
- Read the Bible beginning March 1 by October 31.
What are your goals for 2012?