7 Benefits Of Being A Roman Soldier In An Easter Musical
I was a Roman soldier last week in our Easter musical. It was a long week. I was at the church house seven of eight nights.
Here are the benefits of participating in my first ever Easter musical.
- I got to hear some outstanding music.
- I got to see a picture of Heaven by worshipping with fellow believers constantly.
- I made a new friend.
- I got to hear stories of people I came in contact with.
- I got be a small part of a big production.
- I saw multiculturalism take place when I didn’t expect it.
- I became more a part of the faith community that I joined.
I’m sure there were more benefits that escape me right now. I’m excited more each week as I continue to assimilate into this group. It isn’t perfect, but it is a lot of fun.
What are some benefits you have noticed about being part of your faith community lately?