Hi-LARRY-ity #12: 5 Ways To Tell If You Are A Fundamentalist
Most everyone who reads this blog probably grew up in church. Some of us may have even grown up Fundamentalist. If not, we have probably been influenced by Fundamentalists. The question is, how do we know if we are one? Here are five ways that we might be able to tell if we, indeed, are a Fundamentalist.
- Instead of playing Old Maid, you only know one or two.
- When you think of Go Fish, you think of getting up early on a Saturday morning.
- You don’t drink, don’t chew, don’t go with girls that do. Unless, of course, you’re a girl and there is no rhyme for that one.
- The Beehive and the Bouffant is still in style.
- You are surprised to find out that King James was more than a Bible.
What other ways might you be able to determine that you are a Fundamentalist?